Friday 1 March 2013

February Favourites

It's finally March hoo-bloody-rah!! Hopefully we've seen the last of this grizzly weather and the sun will come out? Maybe? Please?!

Anyway, here's what I was loving last month.



*Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel in Flushed -this thing has not been off my lips/cheeks all month. See full review here.

*Clinique High Impact Mascara-I've actually been using this for ages but only in mini sample sized tube from various Bonus Time gifts. I definitely need to purchase a full sized one because I really love it. It's properly black, gives amazing volume and definition without looking spidery.

*Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 54 Boy-this is the perfect 'my lips but better' colour and the formula is to die. Been reviewed to death on other blogs but it's one of those few products that is totally worth the hype.

*Dolce & Gabbana The One-this is my all time favourite perfume. I am terrible at describing fragrances, so I won't bother. 'The fragrance features top notes of mandarin and peach that leads into a heart of jasmine and ends with a base of vanilla, amber and musk. The One for Her is a warm, oriental floral with modern sensuality. It's a fragrance with a strong personality and a contrasting golden sweetness. Created for the ultimate diva, the one is at once tempting, modern and glamorous, embracing a touch of classicism.' Well that's just me down to a t :)

*OPI Tickle My France-y- the perfect dirty pink nude. Keeping me looking polished on lazy days.

*MAC Powersurge Eye Kohl-this battered shrunken eyeliner is actually my second one. I've been using it for a long time because it gives definition without making eyes look smaller. I'll be repurchasing again soon as it's getting down to a nub and it's a bit embarrassing.

*Paul Mitchell Strength shampoo-I got this in January's Glossy Box and whilst I don't know if it's made my hair any stronger it definitely makes it soft and quite shiny.

What were you loving in February?

vxo

p.s. I got this up on the first of the month for the first time ever, yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment