Sunday 25 November 2012

The Body Shop Nutriganics Softening Cleansing Gel

Nutriganics is a Body Shop range for first signs of ageing. Now, they deem this to be 30s and 40s. I'm in my early 20s and use a lot of this range. I find that products for mature skin suit me quite well because I have really quite dry skin that gets almost unmanageable in winter months.


This product itself is a white gel cleanser that you apply to dry skin. As you massage it in it becomes a transparent oil which removes every scrap of makeup on your face. You can even take off eye makeup with it which I think is brilliant. When you're finished massaging it in simply wipe away with a muslin cloth

This is a brilliant product for dry skin for two reasons: the oil is extremely hydrating and you also get the benefits of daily exfoliation from the muslin cloth.

This is about my fourth tube of this and I absolutely adore using it sill. It leaves my skin so soft and almost (almost!) glowing. Which as any dry skin sufferer will know is almost an impossibility.

Nutriganics Softening Cleaning Gel is available here for £9.00.

Have you tried any if the Nutriganics range?


vxo

No comments:

Post a Comment