Monday 19 November 2012

Topshop Panther Nail polish

Hello and happy Monday to you all!

I am a big fan of the glitter top coat. My collection is growing exponentially.  The most recent addition being Panther by Topshop.



I saw this on the website when I was doing a cheeky mid week shop was powerless to resist. Not that it is particularly beautiful by any stretch but I am always in the market for more glitter on my nails :)

The polish itself is made up of same sized tiny pieces of black and silver hexagonal glitter in a clear polish.
I had a play around with the best colours to layer it over and thought it best over something grey/dark.



So from left to right we have 
1)Essie Sand Tropez, a putty colour 
2)Barry M Grey which is a very dark grey/blue 
3)Barry M Black, which is black.

I opted for Sand Tropez and I quite like the effect. Glitter polishes tend to be bright colours so this appeals to my inner goth :) and is perfect for this time of the year I think.

Panther from the Dark Side of Nude collection and is available on the Topshop website for £6.50.

Are you a fan of glitter polishes?

vxo

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I was wanting one just like it!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nails are really pretty, I especially like the Sand Tropez and glitter combination. I love glitter nail polishes, I just really hate taking it off tho, it takes forever!

    Thanks for leaving your link from the bbloggers chat on wed :)
    Kay.
    www.baninibeauty.com

    ReplyDelete